About Recipes for Kids With Diabetes
Just like everyone else, kids who have diabetes should eat a variety of healthy foods. But they may need to pay extra attention to the amount of carbohydrates they eat to maintain control of their blood sugar levels.
A diabetes educator and dietitian selected these 18 recipes for kids who have diabetes, but they can be enjoyed by anyone looking for nutritious meals and snacks.
- Breakfast on the Go
- Crock-Pot Apple-Cinnamon Oatmeal
Lunch or Dinner
- Baked Salmon Sticks With Creamy Lemon-Dill Dip
- Five-Spice Chicken Salad Wrap
- Salmon Salad
- Tomato Basil Pizza
- Turkey Tenderloin With Vegetables
- Vegetable Skillet Frittata