Strawberry Graham Dip
Prep time: 10 minutes
- ½ cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- ¼ cup fat-free, nondairy whipped topping
- ½ cup strawberries, chopped
- 8 graham crackers (2 sheets broken into 4 crackers each)
Equipment and supplies:
- 1 bowl
- Put the yogurt, whipped topping, and strawberries in the blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Dip graham crackers in the strawberry mix.
Reviewed by: Rupal Christine Gupta, MD
Share this page using:
Note: All information on TeensHealth® is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995- The Nemours Foundation. All rights reserved.