What Other Kids Are Reading
Prep time: 8 minutes
What you need:
- 1 whole-wheat tortilla, 7" diameter
- 2 tablespoons hummus
- 1 leaf of romaine lettuce
- 1 slice turkey lunchmeat
- 1 slice ham lunchmeat
- 1 slice Swiss cheese
- 2 tomato slices
Equipment and supplies:
- 1 butter knife (you'll need help from an adult assistant)
What to do:
- Place tortilla on a flat surface.
- Spread hummus on one side of tortilla.
- Lay the lettuce, turkey, ham, Swiss cheese, and tomato on top of the hummus.
- Roll the tortilla in the shape of a cylinder.
How much does this recipe make? 1 serving
Note: All information on KidsHealth® is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995- The Nemours Foundation. All rights reserved.