[Skip to Content]

Contact Us

Thank you for your interest in contacting Nemours® KidsHealth®. We welcome any comments you might have about the content and design of our website. We love to hear your suggestions!

Why We Can't Reply

Nemours KidsHealth has lots of general information to help you better understand health issues, but we can't send a personal reply to any inquiry. The best person to give you medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment is your doctor or other qualified medical provider. Getting good care means talking personally with your doctor, who can learn about you and ask you questions, do an exam, and — when needed — order tests. Your doctor also can help guide you to qualified psychologists and other experts in emotional and behavioral issues. The Nemours KidsHealth website is for educational purposes only.

Even though we can't reply, we do read all our messages and take your input seriously.

Is This an Emergency?

If you are thinking about suicide or self-harm, are going through abuse or another crisis, or need emergency mental health advice, get help now. You can't wait and hope that things will get better on their own.

Talk to someone you trust as soon as you can. Talk to a parent, a coach, a relative, a school counselor, a teacher, or any other adult you think could help you.

For help 24 hours a day:

  • 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline: You can call or text 988. You also can contact them through their website.
  • Trevor Lifeline for LGBTQ community: 1-866-488-7386 or text START to 678678. You can also contact them through their website.
  • The Crisis Text Line is international: Text 741741 in the U.S. or U.K., 686868 in Canada. You can reach out via WhatsApp or message them on Facebook for help. They will match you with a volunteer counselor, who is supervised by a licensed, trained mental health provider.

These services are staffed by caring people who are trained to help. Calls, texts, and messages are confidential.

For other emergency help, contact emergency services in your area.

What if I Have a Question?

The first place to start is with your parent, who can either talk to you about your concern or help you find someone who can answer your question. Your doctor, school nurse or counselor, or another adult relative also can provide guidance on where to find the help you need.

About Privacy

Be assured that the Nemours KidsHealth Privacy Policy will protect your confidentiality. 

Please fill out the form below. We look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Where should we direct your message?

If you are a member of the media or are requesting reprint guidelines, please email our PR department.