Diabetes Treatment & Prevention for Teens
Here's advice on managing and living with diabetes.
- Blood Glucose Record
- Can Diabetes Be Prevented?
- Diabetes Control: Why It's Important
- Diabetes: When to Call the Doctor
- Handling Diabetes When You're Sick
- How to Fill a Prescription
- How to Give an Insulin Injection
- Keeping Track of Your Blood Sugar
- Medicines for Diabetes
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Refilling a Prescription
- School and Diabetes
- Sports, Exercise, and Diabetes
- Type 1 Diabetes: How Is It Treated?
- Type 2 Diabetes: How Is It Treated?
- Weight Management: Strength Training Exercises (Video)
- What's the Difference Between a Treatment and a Cure?
- When Blood Sugar Is Too High
- When Blood Sugar Is Too Low
- Your Diabetes Health Care Team