10 Kids' Health Issues to Watch in 2011
The doctors and editors of KidsHealth have selected 10 important issues affecting kids and families as ones to watch in 2011.
From understanding what health care reform legislation means to you now to helping kids fend off online bullying, our list puts the spotlight on a variety of topics and trends likely to affect the health and well-being of many families.
These aren't the only important issues to expect in the coming year, of course. But we hope you'll find our selections relevant to you, helpful, and informative.
10 Kids' Health Issues to Watch in 2011:
- Obesity-Related Health Problems in Kids
- Supporting LGBT Kids
- Cyberbullying: New Problems, New Tactics
- Understanding Health Care Reform
- Teens & Sexting: What Parents Need to Know
- Fighting Nature Deficit Disorder
- Epigenetics - How Grandma's Health Affects Your Child's
- What Electronic Records Mean for Health Care
- The Rise of Psychiatric Diagnoses in Younger Kids
- Acting Locally to Help Globally