Cream Cheesy Cucumber Sandwiches
Note: You'll want to keep these sandwiches refrigerated. They'll keep for 8 hours, tightly wrapped.
Prep time: 5–10 minutes
What you need:
- 3/4 cup light cream cheese, slightly softened
- half a large cucumber, thinly sliced
- 8 slices of whole-wheat bread
Equipment and supplies:
- Large knife
- Cutting board
- Plastic wrap (optional)
What to do:
- Spread each slice of bread with cream cheese (about 3 tablespoons per sandwich).
- Place about 4 cucumber slices on 4 of the slices of bread and top with remaining bread slices.
- Cut into quarters and serve immediately or wrap sandwiches and save for later.
Nutritional analysis (per serving):
- 250 calories
- 10g protein
- 10g fat
- 6g sat. fat
- 30g carbohydrate
- 4g fiber
- 20mg cholesterol
- 520mg sodium
- 6g sugars
Serving size: 1 sandwich
Note: Nutritional analysis may vary depending on ingredient brands used.
Date reviewed: January 2023