Helping Your Baby Sleep (Video)
Many sleep-deprived parents ask how to get their babies to be better sleepers. Learn what you can do to encourage sleep, what's normal in the first year, and at what age your little one might sleep through the night.
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
- Choosing Safe Baby Products: Cribs
- Household Safety: Preventing Injuries in the Crib
- How Can I Be Sure My Baby Stays on Her Back While She Sleeps?
- Safe Sleep for Babies (Video)
- Sleep and Your 1- to 3-Month-Old
- Sleep and Your Newborn
- Sleep and Your 4- to 7-Month-Old
- Sleep and Your 8- to 12-Month-Old
- Helping Your Toddler Sleep (Video)
Note: All information is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995- KidsHealth® All rights reserved.
Images provided by The Nemours Foundation, iStock, Getty Images, Veer, Shutterstock, and Clipart.com.