Cerebral Palsy: Parents Talk (Video)
In this video series, parents share their experiences raising children with cerebral palsy (CP). From kids who are severely affected by CP to kids with mild disabilities, you'll hear firsthand accounts from their parents. Learn about their struggles and triumphs, and what helps them the most.
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cerebral Palsy: A Parent's Guide (Video)
- Cerebral Palsy: Shannon's Story (Video)
- Cerebral Palsy: Ira's Story (Video)
- Taking Care of You: Support for Caregivers
- Finding Respite Care for Your Child With Special Needs
- Managing Home Health Care
- Support for Parents of Kids With Special Needs
- Cerebral Palsy (CP)
- Cerebral Palsy Checklist: Babies & Preschoolers
- Cerebral Palsy Checklist: Big Kids
- Cerebral Palsy Checklist: Teens & Young Adults
- Cerebral Palsy Special Needs Factsheet
Note: All information is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995- KidsHealth® All rights reserved.
Images provided by The Nemours Foundation, iStock, Getty Images, Veer, Shutterstock, and Clipart.com.