[Skip to Content]


What's an Allergist?


Say: AL-ur-jist

Aa allergist is a special doctor who helps people who are allergic to things like animals, grass, pollen, dust, and even foods. Sometimes they can give you medicine or shots to help you feel better when allergies bother you.

Powered by Americaneagle.com

Website design and development by Americaneagle.com, Inc.