Special Needs: Planning for Adulthood (Video)
Young adults with special needs have many programs, services, and opportunities available to them. While you help your tween or teen plan for the future, watch this video series together to learn about everything from financial and health care benefits to employment and housing options.
- Financial Planning for Kids With Special Needs
- Giving Teens a Voice in Health Care Decisions
- How to Find Affordable Health Care
- How to Shop for Health Insurance
- Finding Respite Care for Your Child With Special Needs
- Special Education: Getting Help for Your Child
- Words to Know (Special Needs Glossary)
Note: All information is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995- KidsHealth® All rights reserved.
Images provided by The Nemours Foundation, iStock, Getty Images, Veer, Shutterstock, and Clipart.com.