Assistive Devices: Walking and Mobility (Slideshow)
Kids who have trouble walking have many options when it comes to getting around. View the slideshow below to learn more. To advance the page or return to an earlier slide, click on the arrows.
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cerebral Palsy Checklist: Babies & Preschoolers
- Cerebral Palsy Checklist: Big Kids
- Cerebral Palsy Checklist: Teens & Young Adults
- Words to Know (Special Needs Glossary)
- Spina Bifida
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Steven's Story (Video)
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Assistive Devices: Positioning Aids (Slideshow)
- Steven's Story: Power Player
- Kids With Special Needs
- Going to a Physical Therapist
- Going to an Occupational Therapist
Note: All information is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995- KidsHealth® All rights reserved.
Images provided by The Nemours Foundation, iStock, Getty Images, Veer, Shutterstock, and Clipart.com.