Safe Sleep for Babies (Video)
Keeping your baby safe is your top priority. Learn how to safely position your baby for sleep at naptime or bedtime to help prevent sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).
Medically reviewed by: KidsHealth Medical Experts
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
- Choosing Safe Baby Products: Cribs
- Crib Safety
- How Can I Be Sure My Baby Stays on Her Back While She Sleeps?
- Helping Your Baby Sleep (Video)
- Sleep and Your 1- to 3-Month-Old
- Sleep and Your Newborn
- Sleep and Your 4- to 7-Month-Old
- Sleep and Your 8- to 12-Month-Old
- Helping Your Toddler Sleep (Video)
- Preventing Suffocation