Cerebral Palsy: Parents Talk (Video)
In this video, parents share their experiences raising children with cerebral palsy (CP). From kids who are severely affected by CP to kids with mild disabilities, you'll hear firsthand accounts from their parents. Learn about their struggles and triumphs, and what helps them the most.
CP: Parents Talk
Get real advice from parents raising kids with cerebral palsy. Learn what works, what doesn’t, and what helps these families the most.
- Getting Support When Your Child Has Special Health Care Needs
- Caring for Your Teen With Cerebral Palsy (CP): Age 13 and Up
- Cerebral Palsy: Ira's Story (Video)
- Cerebral Palsy: A Parent's Guide (Video)
- Cerebral Palsy: Shannon's Story (Video)
- Finding Respite Care
- Managing Home Health Care
- Caring for Your Child With Cerebral Palsy (CP): Ages 6–12
- Caring for Your Child With Cerebral Palsy (CP): Birth to Age 5
- Learn About Cerebral Palsy (CP)
- Cerebral Palsy (CP)
- Cerebral Palsy Factsheet (for Schools)