Safe Sleep for Babies (Video)
Keeping your baby safe is your top priority. Learn how to safely position your baby for sleep at naptime or bedtime to help prevent sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).
Safe Sleep for Babies
Keeping your baby safe is your first priority. Learn how to safely put your baby down for a nap, or at bedtime, to help prevent sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
- Choosing Safe Baby Products: Cribs
- Crib Safety
- How Can I Be Sure My Baby Stays on Her Back While She Sleeps?
- Helping Your Baby Sleep (Video)
- Sleep and Your 1- to 3-Month-Old
- Sleep and Your Newborn
- Sleep and Your 4- to 7-Month-Old
- Sleep and Your 8- to 12-Month-Old
- Helping Your Toddler Sleep (Video)
- Preventing Suffocation
Note: All information is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995- The Nemours Foundation. KidsHealth® is a registered trademark of The Nemours Foundation. All rights reserved.
Images sourced by The Nemours Foundation and Getty Images.