Stress and Coping Q&A for Teens
See answers to some common questions about stress.
- A Friend Keeps Asking Me to Do Sexual Stuff. How Do I Make Him Stop?
- Can Stress Affect My Weight?
- How Can I Deal With All My Stressful Situations?
- How Can I Help a Friend Who Was Raped?
- How Can I Stop My Nightmares?
- I Don't Want to Talk to My School Counselor. What Should I Do?
- I Helped Spread a Rumor. What Should I Do?
- I Hurt My Friends' Feelings. What Should I Do?
- I Started Cutting Again. How Can I Stop?
- I Tell My Aunt More Than I Tell My Parents. Is That a Problem?
- Is It OK to Talk to a Teacher About Personal Problems?
- Is it OK to Sleep Less on Weekdays and More on Weekends?
- My Friend Is Lesbian But Doesn't Want to Tell People. What Should I Say to Friends?
- Should I Fight a Bully?
- Someone Is Spreading Rumors About Me. What Can I Do?
- What If I Don't Feel Comfortable With My Therapist?
- What Should I Do if My Friend Is Having an Asthma Flare-Up?