Coronavirus (COVID-19): How Wearing a Mask Helps Protect Against Infection
Wearing a mask or cloth face covering in public helps stop the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). This video explains how masks help keep you — and others — healthy.
- Fighting Germs
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Kids & Medical Care During the Pandemic
- Germs: Bacteria, Viruses, Fungi, and Protozoa
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Kids and Masks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): What to Do if Your Child Is Sick
- Understanding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Note: All information is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995- KidsHealth® All rights reserved.
Images provided by The Nemours Foundation, iStock, Getty Images, Veer, Shutterstock, and Clipart.com.