Strawberry Graham Dip
Prep time: 10 minutes
What you need:
- 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup fat-free, nondairy whipped topping
- 1/2 cup strawberries, chopped
- 8 graham crackers (2 sheets broken into 4 crackers each)
Equipment and supplies:
- 1 bowl
What to do:
- Put the yogurt, whipped topping, and strawberries in the blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Dip graham crackers in the strawberry mix.
Nutritional analysis (per serving):
- 100 calories
- 3g protein
- 1.5g fat
- 0.5g sat. fat
- 16g carbohydrate
- 1g fiber
- 5mg cholesterol
- 95mg sodium
- 9g sugars
Note: Nutritional analysis may vary depending on ingredient brands used.
Note: All information is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995- KidsHealth® All rights reserved.
Images provided by The Nemours Foundation, iStock, Getty Images, Veer, Shutterstock, and Clipart.com.