Assistive Devices: Positioning Aids (Slideshow)
Kids with special needs might need help with sitting. Positioning aids provide supported sitting and help kids carry out everyday activities.
Watch this slideshow to see what positioning aids are available. Click on the arrows to go to the next slide or to return to an earlier slide.
- Assistive Devices: Walking and Mobility (Slideshow)
- Cerebral Palsy (CP)
- Cerebral Palsy Checklist: Babies & Preschoolers
- Cerebral Palsy Checklist: Big Kids
- Cerebral Palsy Checklist: Teens & Young Adults
- Finding Respite Care for Your Child With Special Needs
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Spina Bifida
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
- Muscular Dystrophy
Note: All information is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995- KidsHealth® All rights reserved.
Images provided by The Nemours Foundation, iStock, Getty Images, Veer, Shutterstock, and Clipart.com.