Problems at School
Sometimes, homework or keeping up in class aren't the only challenges you face in school. This section has advice on cliques, bullying, violence, and more.
- Asking for Help: Getting Past Obstacles
- Coping With Cliques
- Drugs: What to Know
- Getting Along With Your Teachers
- How Can I Help Someone Who's Being Bullied?
- I Bullied Someone. How Can I Apologize?
- I Don't Want to Talk to My School Counselor. What Should I Do?
- I Helped Spread a Rumor. What Should I Do?
- Making Friends: Answers for Teens With Autism
- Peer Pressure
- School Counselors
- Should I Fight a Bully?
- Should You Worry About School Violence?
- Someone Is Spreading Rumors About Me. What Can I Do?
- Someone at School Has a Weapon. What Should I Do?
- What Stresses You Out About School?