Nut Butter and Banana Rollups
Prep time: 5 minutes
Recipe makes: 2 servings
What you need:
- 1 8-inch whole-wheat wrap
- 2 tbs. peanut butter, almond butter, soy butter, or your favorite nut or seed butter
- 1 banana
What to do:
- Place wrap onto a flat surface. Spread peanut butter evenly over the entire wrap.
- Lay banana onto the lower third portion of the wrap and gently roll it up in the wrap until it is completely covered. Press gently to allow the nut butter to seal the wrap closed
- Cut into six equal circles about 1–1½ inches thick.
Nutritional analysis (per serving):
- 230 calories
- 8g protein
- 10g fat
- 2g sat. fat
- 31g carbohydrate
- 4g fiber
- 0mg cholesterol
- 240mg sodium
- 10g sugars
Serving size: 1/2 rollup
Tip: To pack this recipe for lunch, wrap each serving tightly in plastic wrap and cut it up right before you eat. Share the other serving with a friend!
Note: All information is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995- KidsHealth® All rights reserved.
Images provided by The Nemours Foundation, iStock, Getty Images, Veer, Shutterstock, and Clipart.com.