Assistive Devices: Positioning Aids (Slideshow)
Kids with special needs might need help with sitting Positioning aids provide supported sitting and help kids carry out everyday activities.
Watch this slideshow to see what positioning aids are available. Click on the arrows to go to the next slide or to return to an earlier slide.
- Caring for Your Teen With Cerebral Palsy (CP): Age 13 and Up
- Finding Respite Care
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
- Spina Bifida
- Caring for Your Child With Cerebral Palsy (CP): Ages 6–12
- Caring for Your Child With Cerebral Palsy (CP): Birth to Age 5
- Cerebral Palsy (CP) Center
- Physical Therapy
- Assistive Devices: Walking and Mobility (Slideshow)
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Occupational Therapy
Note: All information is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995- KidsHealth® All rights reserved.
Images provided by The Nemours Foundation, iStock, Getty Images, Veer, Shutterstock, and Clipart.com.