Prep time: 5-10 minutes
Recipe makes: 3 servings
- 8 ounces low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1½ cups chopped fresh mango
- 1 fresh peach, chopped
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Equipment and supplies:
- Knife and cutting board
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Blender or food processor
- Put all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth or frothy.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
Reviewed by: Meredith Parkinson, RD, LDN
Date reviewed: November 2012
Share this page using:
Note: All information on TeensHealth® is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995- The Nemours Foundation. All rights reserved.