Berry Good Smoothie
Prep time: 5 minutes
Recipe makes: 2 servings
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup fresh strawberries
- 4 ounces fat-free Greek yogurt
- Coarsely crushed ice
Equipment and supplies:
- Blender or food processor
- Wash berries and put all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth and frothy.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
Reviewed by: Meredith Parkinson, RD, LDN
Date reviewed: November 2012
Share this page using:
Note: All information on TeensHealth® is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995- The Nemours Foundation. All rights reserved.