Breakfast on the Go
Note: This recipe is especially for teens with diabetes, but can be a nutritious part of almost anyone's diet.
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 6 ounces fruit-flavored fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 fresh peach, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon crushed walnuts, pecans, or almonds
Equipment and Supplies:
- 16-oz. plastic cup
- measuring cup
- measuring spoon
- Place the yogurt in a plastic cup.
- Layer the peach slices on top of the yogurt
- Add cranberries.
- Top with nuts.
Reviewed by: Cheryl Patterson, RD, CDE
Share this page using:
Note: All information on TeensHealth® is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995- The Nemours Foundation. All rights reserved.