What Other Parents Are Reading
Prep time: 8 minutes
- ½ c. sliced peeled cucumber
- 1 c. diced cantaloupe
- 1 c. diced watermelon
- 1 c. low-fat plain yogurt
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Add a little water if the mixture doesn't blend easily.
- Pour into two glasses and enjoy.
Serving size: 1 cup
This recipe has important nutrients for mom and baby, including:
Vitamin C plays an important role in tissue growth and repair and bone and tooth development. Vitamin C also helps the body absorb iron. Good sources of vitamin C include citrus fruits, broccoli, tomatoes, and fortified fruit juices.
Reviewed by: Meredith Parkinson, RD, LDN
Share this page using:
Note: All information on KidsHealth® is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995- The Nemours Foundation. All rights reserved.