What Other Parents Are Reading
Raspberry Cheesecake Cupcakes
Note: This recipe is especially for kids who must avoid gluten, a type of protein found in many foods.
Prep time: 45 minutes
- 1½ c. sugar
- 24 oz. light cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1½ c. raspberries
- 8 oz. light cream cheese
- ¼ c. sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C).
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to blend the sugar, cream cheese, and vanilla.
- Add eggs to cream cheese mixture one at a time and blend after adding each egg.
- Line 24-cupcake pan with cupcake liners. Fill cupcake liners ¾ of the way full with cream cheese batter.
- Divide raspberries evenly between the 24 cupcakes and sprinkle on top of each cupcake.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes. A well will form in the middle of each cupcake.
- Turn the oven up to 450°F (232°C).
- In a small bowl, blend together topping ingredients. Using a teaspoon, drop topping into the center of each cupcake.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and cool. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Keep refrigerated.
Serving size: 1 cupcake
Nutritional analysis (per serving):
5 g protein
8 g fat
5 g sat. fat
17 g carbohydrate
0.5 g fiber
58 mg cholesterol
171 mg sodium
57 mg calcium
0.5 mg iron
Note: Nutritional analysis may vary depending on ingredient brands used.
Variations and suggestions:
These cupcakes freeze well. You can use other berries, such as strawberries or blueberries.
Reviewed by: Allison Brinkley, RD, CNSC, LD/N
Date reviewed: July 2012
Share this page using:
Note: All information on KidsHealth® is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995- The Nemours Foundation. All rights reserved.