What Other Parents Are Reading
Prep time: 3 minutes
- 3 ounces orange juice
- 7 ounces seltzer
- lime wedge (optional)
- Add the orange juice and seltzer water together in a glass.
- Mix well.
- Add ice cubes.
- Garnish with lime wedge, if desired.
Reviewed by: Cheryl Patterson, RD, CDE
- About Recipes for Kids With Diabetes
- Orange Spritzer
- When Blood Sugar Is Too High
- Diabetes Center
- Carbohydrates and Diabetes
- Eating Out When You Have Diabetes
Share this page using:
Note: All information on KidsHealth® is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995- The Nemours Foundation. All rights reserved.