What Other Parents Are Reading
Tomato Basil Pizza
Prep time: 15 minutes
- 1 whole-wheat English muffin
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 2 slices of a tomato
- Preheat broiler.
- Slice the English muffin in half. Place halves on a small baking sheet.
- Spread the tomato sauce on the muffins.
- Top with cheese, basil, and a tomato slice.
- Broil until cheese is brown and sauce is bubbly.
- Serve immediately.
Reviewed by: Cheryl Patterson, RD, CDE
Share this page using:
Note: All information on KidsHealth® is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995- The Nemours Foundation. All rights reserved.