What Other Parents Are Reading
Veggie Tortilla Lasagna
Prep time: 15 minutes
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 large zucchini, cut in half and sliced
- ¾ c. frozen corn, thawed
- 7-oz. jar roasted red peppers, sliced
- 1/3 c. ricotta cheese
- 1¼ c. grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 c. salsa, drained of juice in a colander
- 6 6-in. corn tortillas
- Preheat oven to 500°F (260°C).
- Add vegetable oil to large pan and heat, adding zucchini, corn, and peppers.
- In bowl, mix cheeses.
- Trim sides of tortillas to fit a loaf pan. Layer tortillas, veggies, cheeses, and salsa.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
Serving size: 1 slice
Nutritional analysis (per serving):
14 g protein
13 g fat
32 g carbohydrate
5 g fiber
32 mg cholesterol
570 mg sodium
335 mg calcium
3 mg iron
Updated and reviewed by: Steven Dowshen, MD
- Turkey Garden Lasagna
- Vegetable Lasagna
- About Vegetarian Recipes
- Cooking With Preschoolers
- Cooking With School-Age Kids
Share this page using:
Note: All information on KidsHealth® is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995- The Nemours Foundation. All rights reserved.