What Other Parents Are Reading
Prep time: about 15 minutes
- 1 standard-sized bagel, cut in half
- tomato sauce
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- toppings like diced green pepper, chopped onion, or chopped tomato (whatever you like)
- seasonings like oregano, basil, and pepper
- Set the oven to low heat.
- Spread tomato sauce on each bagel half.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese all over the tomato sauce on each half.
- Add your favorite toppings.
- Put a light sprinkling of seasonings on each half.
- Put your bagel halves on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven on low heat for about 5 to 8 minutes. You'll know they're done when the cheese is bubbly.
- Let cool for a minute, then enjoy your tiny pizzas!
Serving size: 2 tiny pizzas
Nutritional analysis (per serving):
9 g protein
4 g fat
34 g carbohydrate
2 g fiber
11 mg cholesterol
633 mg sodium
144 mg calcium
1.9 mg iron
Note: Nutritional analysis may vary depending on ingredient brands used.
Reviewed by: Allison Brinkley, RD, LD/N
- Healthy Eating
- Cooking With Kids
- Cooking With Preschoolers
- Cooking With School-Age Kids
- Mealtime Makeover: Whole-Wheat Pizza
- Food Safety for Your Family
Share this page using:
Note: All information on KidsHealth® is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995- The Nemours Foundation. All rights reserved.