What Other Parents Are Reading
Breakfast on the Go
Note: This recipe is especially for kids with diabetes, but can be a nutritious part of almost anyone's diet.
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 6 ounces fruit-flavored fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 fresh peach, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon crushed walnuts, pecans, or almonds
- Place the yogurt in a cup.
- Layer the peach slices on the yogurt.
- Top with cranberries and nuts.
Reviewed by: Cheryl Patterson, RD, CDE
- About Recipes for Kids With Diabetes
- Breakfast on the Go
- Diabetes Center
- Meal Plans: What Kids With Diabetes Need to Know
- Learning About Carbohydrates
Share this page using:
Note: All information on KidsHealth® is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995- The Nemours Foundation. All rights reserved.