What Other Parents Are Reading
Kids' Health Issues: 2012
As we do at the end of each year, the doctors and editors at KidsHealth sifted through developments affecting kids and families to choose a few important health issues to watch in the year ahead.
While our list isn't meant to be comprehensive, we think these five trends will have an impact on children's health in 2012.
Kids' Health Issues to Watch in 2012:
- Helping Teens Take Charge of Their Health Care
- The Risks of Postponing or Avoiding Vaccinations
- The Rise of Eating Issues and Disorders
- Prenatal Surgery: Helping Babies Before Birth
- Mobile Health Apps: Choosing Wisely
Share this page using:
Note: All information on KidsHealth® is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995- The Nemours Foundation. All rights reserved.