What Other Kids Are Reading
Breakfast on the Go
Note: If you make this recipe, get a grownup's help because it requires using a knife.
Prep time: 5 minutes
What you need:
- 6 ounces fruit-flavored fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 fresh peach, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon crushed walnuts, pecans, or almonds
Equipment and supplies:
- 16-oz. plastic cup
- measuring cup
- measuring spoon
- Place the yogurt in a plastic cup.
- Layer the peach slices on top of the yogurt
- Add cranberries.
- Top with nuts.
How much does this recipe make? 1 serving
Note: All information on KidsHealth® is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995- The Nemours Foundation. All rights reserved.