- Computer-Related Repetitive Stress Injuries for Parents
... Given the importance of computers in our everyday lives, parents and kids
should strive to make adjustments to their computer environments to ...
- Does the Light From a Phone or Computer Make it Hard to ... for Teens
Does the Light From a Phone or Computer Make it Hard to Sleep?
- Vision Facts and Myths for Parents
... Myth: Computer use can damage the eyes. Fact: According to the AAO,
computer use won't harm the eyes. However, when ...
- Repetitive Stress Injuries for Teens
... affecting people who spend a lot of time using computer keyboards. ... prevalent
in teens because they spend more time than ever using computers. ...
- Internet Safety for Parents
... By talking to them about potential online dangers and monitoring their computer
use, you'll help them surf the Internet safely. continue. ...
- Teacher's Guide: Online Safety (Grades 6 to 8) for Educators
... And improper use of a computer can cause physical problems as well. ... a The
file is infected with a virus, causing the computer to stop working. ...
- Teacher's Guide: Screen Time (Grades 3 to 5) for Educators
... Spending too much time watching TV, playing video games, or using a computer,
tablet, or smartphone can increase kids' chances of becoming ...
- Teacher's Guide: Online Safety (Grades 3 to 5) for Educators
... Materials: Computer with Internet access Pencil or pen Hello, Nina
handout ... Activity: Nina must have the smartest computer in the world. ...
- Teacher's Guide: Screen Time (Grades 9 to 12) for Educators
... When teens spend so many hours looking at a TV, computer, tablet, phone,
or video game screen, they have less time for other important things ...
- Your Online Identity for Kids
... Many kids who play on a Wii or Xbox or on their computers, tablets, phones,
or ... When you're using the computer, it can be tempting to use a screen ...