- Bites and Scratches for Parents
... Some bites, especially those from cats, can become infected by ... Call your doctor
if the bite or scratch broke or ... A child who is bitten by an animal may ...
- Bug Bites and Stings for Teens
... or belly, within minutes to an hour of being bitten. ... of a black widow or brown
recluse spider bite, or if ... any doubt about what kind of spider bit you and ...
- Preventing Dog Bites for Parents
... If your child is bitten by a dog, contact your doctor ... Some dog bites need to be
treated in an emergency ... The force of a dog's bite can actually result in ...
- Bug Bites and Stings for Parents
... The bites usually don't hurt at first (a child might ... The bite may also lead to
nausea, vomiting, chills, fever ... you think he or she has been bitten go to ...
- First Aid: Animal Bites for Parents
First Aid: Animal Bites.
- First Aid: Tick Bites for Parents
First Aid: Tick Bites.
- First Aid: Spider Bites for Parents
First Aid: Spider Bites.
- How Can I Stop My Child From Biting Her Nails? for Parents
How Can I Stop My Child From Biting Her Nails?
- Hey! A Flea Bit Me! for Kids
Hey! A Flea Bit Me! ... carpeting. What a Bite Looks and Feels Like. If a
person gets bitten by a flea, the bite will feel itchy. Flea ...
- Hey! A Mosquito Bit Me! for Kids
A Mosquito Bit Me! ... What a Bite Looks and Feels Like. A person who gets bitten
by a mosquito will notice a round pink or red bump that itches a lot. ...