- Vesicoureteral Reflux (VUR) for Parents
... the body. When urine (pee) refluxes from the bladder to the kidneys,
it's called vesicoureteral reflux (VUR). Vesicoureteral ...
- Urinary Tract Infections for Parents
... This is called cystitis. If the infection travels up the ureters to the kidneys,
it's called pyelonephritis and is usually more serious. ...
- X-Ray Exam: Voiding Cystourethrogram (VCUG) for Parents
... ureters. When urine goes back up toward the kidneys, it's called
vesicoureteral (VU) reflux. A VCUG can detect VU reflux. ...
- Blood Test: Immunoglobulin A (IgA) for Parents
... diagnose problems with the immune system, intestines, and kidneys.
It may be done in kids who have recurrent infections. ...
- Word! Nephropathy for Kids
... This can affect several organs, including the kidneys. It is more likely
to happen if a person's diabetes isn't well controlled. ...
| || |