- Computer-Related Repetitive Stress Injuries for Parents
... Given the importance of computers in our everyday lives, parents and kids
should strive to make adjustments to their computer environments to ...
- Does the Light From a Phone or Computer Make it Hard to ... for Teens
Does the Light From a Phone or Computer Make it Hard to Sleep?
- Vision Facts and Myths for Parents
... Myth: Computer use can damage the eyes. Fact: According to the AAO,
computer use won't harm the eyes. However, when ...
- Internet Safety for Parents
... By talking to them about potential online dangers and monitoring their computer
use, you'll help them surf the Internet safely. continue. ...
- Repetitive Stress Injuries for Teens
... affecting people who spend a lot of time using computer keyboards. ... prevalent
in teens because they spend more time than ever using computers. ...
- Your Online Identity for Kids
... Many kids who play on a Wii or Xbox or on their computers, tablets, phones,
or ... When you're using the computer, it can be tempting to use a screen ...
- Electronic Health Records for Parents
... Today, more and more patients can expect to see computers instead of ... EHR
databases that are set up to be accessible from every computer. ...
- Ultrasound: Renal (Kidneys, Ureters, Bladder) for Parents
... During the examination, an ultrasound machine sends sound waves into
the kidney area and images are recorded on a computer. ...
- How Can I Get My Kids to Be Active Outdoors? for Parents
... parents are dealing with how to manage the time their kids spend sitting on
the couch watching TV or glued to a computer/smartphone/gaming ...
- Ultrasound: Abdomen for Parents
... During the examination, an ultrasound machine sends sound waves into the
abdominal area and images are recorded on a computer. ...
| || |