- Talking to Your Child's Preschool Teacher for Parents
Talking to Your Child's Preschool Teacher. ...
- Elegir quién va a cuidar de su hijo mientras usted trabaja Para Padres
Elegir quién va a cuidar de su hijo mientras usted trabaja.
- Rotavirus for Parents
... months. It is particularly a problem in childcare centers and children's
hospitals because rotavirus infection is very contagious. ...
- The Medical Home for Parents
... help coordinate efforts between schools, childcare centers, and other agencies
to ... with any transitions or changes in your child's care, including the ...
- Coxsackievirus Infections for Parents
... infection is highest among infants and kids younger than 5. The virus spreads
easily in group settings like schools, childcare centers, and summer ...
- Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease for Parents
... Kids under age 5 are most at risk for HFM, as infections are common in childcare
centers, preschools, and other places where kids are in close ...
- Separation Anxiety for Parents
... And for others, certain life stresses can trigger feelings of anxiety about being
separated from a parent: a new childcare situation or caregiver, a new ...
- Scabies for Parents
... It spreads most easily in crowded conditions and those with a lot of close contact
among families, in childcare centers, college dorms, or nursing ...
- Your Child's Immunizations: Hepatitis A Vaccine (HepA) for Parents
... community-wide epidemics. Childcare centers are a common site
of outbreaks. Immunization Schedule. The vaccine is ...
- Helping Your Child Adjust to Preschool for Parents
Helping Your Child Adjust to Preschool. ...
| || |