Prep time: 1-2 hours
- ½ c. milk
- 1 c. sliced peaches (either fresh or canned; if canned, use peaches packed in their own juice instead of syrup)
- 1 tsp. sugar
- Pour the milk into an ice cube tray and freeze until solid.
- Pop the "milk cubes" out of the tray and put them into the blender. Then put the peaches and sugar into the blender.
- Put the lid on the blender and blend on high speed until everything is all mixed together and very smooth.
- Pour your peach freeze into serving dishes and serve right away.
Serving size: 4 oz. (½ c.)
Nutritional analysis (per serving):
2 g protein
0 g fat
15 g carbohydrate
0 g fiber
1 mg cholesterol
25 mg sodium
53 mg calcium
0.3 mg iron
Note: Nutritional analysis may vary depending on ingredient brands used.
Reviewed by: Allison Brinkley, RD, LD/N