[Skip to Content]

Health Information

Going to a Speech Therapist


Please Note: By clicking a link to any resource listed on this page, you will be leaving this site.

OrganizationAmerican Speech-Language-Hearing Association
http://www.asha.org/This link will open in a new window.
This group provides services for professionals in audiology, speech-language pathology, and speech and hearing science, and advocates for people with communication disabilities.

Web SiteStuttering Home Page
http://www.stutteringhomepage.comThis link will open in a new window.
This site offers information about speech disorders through chat rooms, articles, and awareness.

Web SiteFRIENDS: The Association of Young People Who Stutter
http://www.friendswhostutter.orgThis link will open in a new window.
FRIENDS is a national organization that provides a supportive network for children and teens. It offers bimonthly digest, books, posters, and an annual convention. Call: (866) 866-8335

OrganizationNational Stuttering Association (NSA)
http://www.nsastutter.orgThis link will open in a new window.
NSA offers educational information about stuttering, outreach activities, support groups, and more.

To Top