- Talking to Your Child's Preschool Teacher for Parents
Talking to Your Child's Preschool Teacher. ...
- Elegir quién va a cuidar de su hijo mientras usted trabaja Para Padres
Elegir quién va a cuidar de su hijo mientras usted trabaja.
- The Medical Home for Parents
... help coordinate efforts between schools, childcare centers, and other agencies
to ... with any transitions or changes in your child's care, including the ...
- Rotavirus for Parents
... months. It is particularly a problem in childcare centers and children's
hospitals because rotavirus infection is very contagious. ...
- Coxsackievirus Infections for Parents
... infection is highest among infants and kids younger than 5. The virus spreads
easily in group settings like schools, childcare centers, and summer ...
- Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease for Parents
... Kids under age 5 are most at risk for HFM, as infections are common in childcare
centers, preschools, and other places where kids are in close ...
- Head Lice for Parents
... Also be sure to check with your child's school nurse or childcare center director
to see if other kids have recently been treated for lice. ...
- Your Child's Immunizations: Hepatitis A Vaccine (HepA) for Parents
... community-wide epidemics. Childcare centers are a common site
of outbreaks. Immunization Schedule. The vaccine is ...
- Helping Your Child Adjust to Preschool for Parents
Helping Your Child Adjust to Preschool. ...
- Preventing Abductions for Parents
... Choose caregivers babysitters, childcare providers, and nannies
carefully and check their references. If you've arranged ...
| || |