- Your Teeth for Kids
Your Teeth. ... So let's talk teeth! Tiny Teeth. Unlike your heart or brain, your
teeth weren't ready to work from the day you were born. ...
- Taking Care of Your Teeth for Teens
There's a lot more to taking care of your teeth than breath mints and
mouth sprays. Read this ... Taking Care of Your Teeth. ...
- Taking Care of Your Teeth for Kids
The healthier your teeth are, the happier you look. That's why it's
important to take great care ... Taking Care of Your Teeth. ...
- Movie: Teeth for Kids
Chloe and the Nurb sing about teeth and all they do for you - talking and
eating, just to name a few! Movie: Teeth. You need ...
- Mouth and Teeth for Parents
Our mouth and teeth play an important role in our daily lives. Here's a course
on the basics - including common problems of the mouth and teeth. ...
- Keeping Your Child's Teeth Healthy for Parents
Keeping Your Child's Teeth Healthy. ... Just because you can't see the
teeth doesn't mean they aren't there. Teeth actually ...
- Word! Wisdom Teeth for Kids
You will have learned a lot by the time you get your wisdom teeth, but they
don't make you any smarter! Word! Wisdom Teeth. Wisdom Teeth. ...
- What Are Impacted Wisdom Teeth? for Teens
What Are Impacted Wisdom Teeth?
- Can Too Much Juice Discolor Teeth? for Parents
Can Too Much Juice Discolor Teeth?
- Bruxism (Teeth Grinding or Clenching) for Parents
Gnashing and grinding teeth, called bruxism, is common in kids, and often
happens during deep sleep or while a child is under stress. ...