Berry Good Smoothie
Prep time: 5 minutes
Recipe makes: 2 servings
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup fresh strawberries
- 4 ounces fat-free Greek yogurt
- Coarsely crushed ice
Equipment and supplies:
- Blender or food processor
- Wash berries and put all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth and frothy.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
Note: All information is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995- KidsHealth® All rights reserved.
Images provided by iStock, Getty Images, Corbis, Veer, Science Photo Library, Science Source Images, Shutterstock, and Clipart.com