Kids Talk About: Life (Video)
Every day brings its challenges, so we asked our panel of real kids to talk about how they handled difficult problems. They shared their feelings about good stuff, too, like love, loyal friends, and little sisters who dance around the room.
- Getting Along With Parents
- Getting Along With Brothers and Sisters
- Talking About Your Feelings
- Relax & Unwind Center
- Worry Less in 3 Steps
- What Should I Do if My Family Fights?
- When Somebody Dies
- Living With Grandparents
- Living With Stepparents
- Living With a Single Parent
- What Is a Divorce?
- Going to a Psychologist, Psychiatrist, or Therapist
Note: All information is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995- KidsHealth® All rights reserved.
Images provided by iStock, Getty Images, Corbis, Veer, Science Photo Library, Science Source Images, Shutterstock, and Clipart.com