Prep time: 5 minutes
- 2 ice cubes
- 1 c. milk
- 1/3 c. cottage cheese
- 2/3 c. frozen strawberries
- 1½ tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- blender (you'll need help from your adult assistant)
- serving glass
- measuring cups and spoons
- Pour all of the ingredients into the blender.
- Put the lid on the blender and blend for 45 to 60 seconds until smooth.
- Pour your smoothie into a glass and enjoy.
Serving size: 1 large glass
Nutritional analysis (per serving):
19 g protein
2 g fat
49 g carbohydrate
3 g fiber
7 mg cholesterol
430 mg sodium
369 mg calcium
0.8 mg iron
Note: Nutritional analysis may vary depending on ingredient brands used.
Note: All information is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995- KidsHealth® All rights reserved.
Images provided by iStock, Getty Images, Corbis, Veer, Science Photo Library, Science Source Images, Shutterstock, and Clipart.com