Prep time: 10 minutes
Recipe makes: 2 servings
- 8-ounce can of salmon (packed in water, not oil)
- 1 small carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 scallion, ends removed and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon diced cucumber
- 1 tablespoon fat-free plain Greek yogurt or low-fat/fat-free mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Juice of ½ lemon
Equipment and Supplies:
- Knife and cutting board
- Medium mixing bowl
- Combine vegetables in the mixing bowl.
- Drain salmon. Add to mixing bowl.
- Add rest of the ingredients to the mixing bowl, and stir well to combine.
Tip: This recipe is tasty on its own, but it's also great served over a bed of lettuce.
Date reviewed: November 2015